Saturday, June 5, 2010

Summer loving


So yesterday I took Lizzy to the pool for the first time. It is an outdoor pool that is more like a park with sprayers and a foot of water everywhere. I had never seen such a thing either. It took Lizzy a little while to warm up to the idea of sliding and playing in water, but once she did, boy I could not get her to leave! I slathered us both with sunscreen, but still managed to burn my back. Thank goodness for Lavender! It was fun, the place was packed! I thing everyone had the same idea. I saw a lot of friends there which made it all the more enjoyable, and Daniel got to rest in peace for once!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter

 I found a Baptist church that hosted an egg hunt. We went and it was so much more, they had games and they fed us lunch. It was nice.  Lizz...