Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Christmas!

We had the privilege of hosting my parents for Christmas. It was so fun, the Martins joined us right after so we had a fun day with them too. Besides having so many treats that we didn't know what to do with them all, it was wonderful. (Seriously, people kept bringing treats over and I had made a bunch too, it was crazy!)
 Decorating cookies is a time-honored Christmas tradition. I tried a new recipe this year and I really liked it. It was a swig copy cat recipe. I had never heard of them, but I guess gourmet cookie places are popping up all over Utah and this one was highly reviewed for good reason!

 Mom and Dad took us out to dinner on Christmas eve and the restaurant had some fun giant games.
 Treats for Santa and the reindeer.
 On Christmas morning Daniel makes monkey bread. This year he had some helpers.


 Grandma tried out Gator Golf.


 Everyone wanted to watch the Mandalorian so I took the littles to the downtown library for some fun time while the others binged the series.

I hope your Christmas was filled with Fun, Family, and food too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Shenanigans

 Teddy keeps life interesting. He loves posing and asks for his picture all the time.   Lizzy decorated a cake at Young Womens. Meanwhile, I...