Monday, January 13, 2020

Grandma Comes to Town

It has been hard having the grandparents so far away, as fate would have it though, my Mom had to come back to Washington, so we had her come visit us for a bit. It was so nice to have her here. We went to the library and made gingerbread houses.


 Then Daniel and I got to go on a date! While Mom watched the kiddos.
 The girls decorated my birthday cake.

 Lizzy got to play in her Christmas concert. She is loving playing the bass.



 We celebrated Santa Lucia Day! I finally finished her dress but broke her crown. So I had to remake that later.

 I made semi-traditional saffron buns. They turned out great. The rest of the goodies are from a bakery called the Bleu Door (I took Mom there for lunch, it's wonderful!)


We celebrated Devon's birthday with Mom taking him out to see Frozen 2 and then we all went to Zoo Lights. He really enjoyed the extra attention.




Mom had to leave, but later that night we had Charles' last pack meeting. I am glad to say goodbye to the scouting program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Shenanigans

 Teddy keeps life interesting. He loves posing and asks for his picture all the time.   Lizzy decorated a cake at Young Womens. Meanwhile, I...