Monday, September 10, 2012

Camping urban style

So we wanted to go camping this summer as a family. I have fond memories of camping with my family growing up. Lizzy was super excited so over labor day weekend we decided to try our luck, not thinking that on any given 3 day weekend there will be no spur of the moment spots open. Alas. So we did the next best thing! We went out to the Battle Ground State Park on Saturday and hiked and played and enjoyed the day.
I liked it. Lizzy was more interested in running around then communing with nature, but that's OK. Maybe later she'll actually look at her surroundings instead of rushing past them. I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope in Tragedy

                 I feel I would be remiss to not mention the events that surrounded the Chiefs. For the last month, the whole area has been ...