Our Elder's Quorum hosted a BBQ and softball activity. It was fun and well attended. We had to send people out to buy the paper goods, since the person who was supposed to bring them never showed up. But other then that minor detail, oh and when Charles made a beeline for the busy street nearby, it went rather well!
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pain in the Head
A week ago, I got news of my Dad falling and getting stitches in his head. I joked that he was following in Devon's footsteps, bu...
-
We got to go to the zoo last week with some friends, it was hot, but lots of fun. Lizzy had great fun watching the Hippos check out this vid...
-
On Tuesday, I took Teddy and the girls to Burr Oak to play. It was a bit too cold to walk the trails but the center is quite fun. Ted...
-
Lizzy headed to State this year with 4 other qualifiers. Daniel, Teddy, Lizzy's friend Rosilee, and I went up on Friday to cheer ...
No comments:
Post a Comment