Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Posting 101
So some time ago I realized that I had reached my 100th post. How crazy is that? When I started this blog a little over 2 years ago I had no idea how much I would enjoy writing it or how therapeutic sharing can be (even if no one else reads it). I can say that having this place as an outlet has been a wonderful thing and I am glad that I kept up with it. So here's to another 100 posts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pain in the Head
A week ago, I got news of my Dad falling and getting stitches in his head. I joked that he was following in Devon's footsteps, bu...
-
We got to go to the zoo last week with some friends, it was hot, but lots of fun. Lizzy had great fun watching the Hippos check out this vid...
-
On Tuesday, I took Teddy and the girls to Burr Oak to play. It was a bit too cold to walk the trails but the center is quite fun. Ted...
-
About every quarter, we get a free trip to the Zoo. We had the time, so away we went! Also, Teddy learned how to make wishes! Teddy di...
No comments:
Post a Comment