Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fall Festival

Our ward had a fall festival last Saturday. Daniel didn't get off work till 7pm so I took Lizzy to the festival, but had to leave right away to pick up Daniel. Luckily Sister Hanson was willing to watch Lizzy so she could play. I picked up Daniel and then went back to the church. They were just getting the kids ready to trick or treat as we arrived. So I took Lizzy around. The halls were very dark and Lizzy was scared of a few rooms. Sister Jordan had gone all out. She had made cookies, punch and mini cupcakes. Along with candy and toys. Wow! It was fun. Lizzy is supposed to be Poison Ivy, but most people thought she was a tree. Oh well, nature themed I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter

 I found a Baptist church that hosted an egg hunt. We went and it was so much more, they had games and they fed us lunch. It was nice.  Lizz...