For family home evening we carved our pumpkin. Daniel asked Lizzy for her opinion on the design: she wanted three eyes and a big smile. I think it turned out fine. She loved when we lit the candle inside. While cleaning the pumpkin Lizzy kept flinging the pumpkin guts around. Poor Daniel. Luckily most of it stayed on her hands. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pain in the Head
A week ago, I got news of my Dad falling and getting stitches in his head. I joked that he was following in Devon's footsteps, bu...
-
We got to go to the zoo last week with some friends, it was hot, but lots of fun. Lizzy had great fun watching the Hippos check out this vid...
-
On Tuesday, I took Teddy and the girls to Burr Oak to play. It was a bit too cold to walk the trails but the center is quite fun. Ted...
-
About every quarter, we get a free trip to the Zoo. We had the time, so away we went! Also, Teddy learned how to make wishes! Teddy di...
No comments:
Post a Comment