Monday, October 11, 2010
The Pumpkin Patch
I love fall! Every year we go to a pumpkin patch; this year we went with the Link group to Theis Farm. They have lots of activities for kids. We went on a hayless ride and Lizzy loved the slides. I got to see okra growing. The flowers are beautiful. There were animals and mazes. Lizzy and I enjoyed the corn maze. The hay bale mazes were very tight and dark. Lizzy didn't go into them much, for which I am glad. I don't think I could have followed her in. We had a lot of fun and I bought some produce there. The honey crisp apples were from Washington! So much for farm fresh. They were tasty though. A taste of home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pain in the Head
A week ago, I got news of my Dad falling and getting stitches in his head. I joked that he was following in Devon's footsteps, bu...
-
We got to go to the zoo last week with some friends, it was hot, but lots of fun. Lizzy had great fun watching the Hippos check out this vid...
-
On Tuesday, I took Teddy and the girls to Burr Oak to play. It was a bit too cold to walk the trails but the center is quite fun. Ted...
-
Lizzy headed to State this year with 4 other qualifiers. Daniel, Teddy, Lizzy's friend Rosilee, and I went up on Friday to cheer ...
No comments:
Post a Comment