Monday, October 11, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch

I love fall! Every year we go to a pumpkin patch; this year we went with the Link group to Theis Farm. They have lots of activities for kids. We went on a hayless ride and Lizzy loved the slides. I got to see okra growing. The flowers are beautiful. There were animals and mazes. Lizzy and I enjoyed the corn maze. The hay bale mazes were very tight and dark. Lizzy didn't go into them much, for which I am glad. I don't think I could have followed her in. We had a lot of fun and I bought some produce there. The honey crisp apples were from Washington! So much for farm fresh. They were tasty though. A taste of home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter

 I found a Baptist church that hosted an egg hunt. We went and it was so much more, they had games and they fed us lunch. It was nice.  Lizz...