Sunday, November 26, 2023

Charles Turns 13

     I had asked Charles what he wanted to do for his birthday, and after much thought, he decided to do a Dr Who birthday. We did a Find the Doctor game and I took the kids to Waffle House for a late lunch.







Later the kids colored a tardis or dalek.







    They were very difficult to put together, but they persevered. We had presents. Devon and Henry were so sweet and gave him their treasures. He received some Yu-Gi-Oh cards from Grandma and Papa, and Daniel and I got him his own set of Chinese hand exercise balls. I have a pair from when I went to CA to visit my Grandma as a teenager that he loves to borrow.








He opted for brownies instead of cake.




Happy Birthday, Charles! We are so happy to have you in our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Shenanigans

 Teddy keeps life interesting. He loves posing and asks for his picture all the time.   Lizzy decorated a cake at Young Womens. Meanwhile, I...