Saturday, April 29, 2023

Week of the Young Child

   Henry's preschool had a week of the young child. On Monday we walked downtown in a dinosaur parade. I had left my phone at home so I didn't get any pictures, but it hailed 10 minutes before the parade started and I was afraid that it would be canceled, but the weather cleared and we had a good turnout.  Tuesday we had our parent meeting and then math games with food.

  This is a bit out of order, but we finished the week with a spaghetti dinner at the Legion. It was our first real fundraiser and did pretty good. We had tons of leftovers. I had Charles, Devon, and Emily help out. They kept saying how much hard work it was, but they got many compliments from the guests. They served the water and cleared dishes. 



I made these examples for our upcoming Mother's Day Fundraiser.


We had a glow-in-the-dark dance party.







Henry won a prize bucket.  It was a very full week, but they had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter

 I found a Baptist church that hosted an egg hunt. We went and it was so much more, they had games and they fed us lunch. It was nice.  Lizz...