Saturday, April 15, 2023

Marching On...

 Lizzy had her awards dinner and Teddy and I went along to celebrate. Lizzy had an incredible season!






We are so proud of her hard work and willingness to push herself. 
Devon's class was learning about the Oregon Trail.
We had 4 sister missionaries over to dinner, and I made a breakfast buffet.
We had another dentist appointment. The kids love the massage chairs.

This month's FoE craft exchange was real animals. My partner liked the Common Patoo. I found some good pictures and made this mixed media out of Better Homes and Garden magazines. It was so fun to make, and luckily my partner loved it! 

Pi Day!

Mini banana cream pies, grasshopper, pumpkin, and pecan. 
Pizza pie for the kids and Tomato pie for the adults. They were yummy!

Saint Patrick's Day! This month is all about the food apparently.

I took Lizzy to the Dalles to get fabric for her upcoming Trek, and we stopped for lunch at a sushi place. It was amazing!

    I was put in as the FaceBook person for the Friends of the Goldendale Library so I updated the profile pictures. I had fun taking pictures around the library.
The FFA put on a family day and Lizzy went to help. We had a fun time painting with vegetables, planting grass, making paper, and mason bee houses. 




I received my FoE craft, I told my partner I liked tree frogs so she made me these! Arn't they cute!

We put on an etiquette dinner for the youth, and Daniel taught them how manners meet the gospel.















It was well received, but the food was a bit adventurous for some of the kids.  It was quite a busy month! How time Marches on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Shenanigans

 Teddy keeps life interesting. He loves posing and asks for his picture all the time.   Lizzy decorated a cake at Young Womens. Meanwhile, I...