Friday, March 31, 2023

Feeling The Love

 Ahh, February, 

Charles felt the turkeys needed a concert. They seemed to enjoy it.


Here'sa happy turkey!
On Valentine's day, Teddy and I volunteered at our library's read-in handing out treats.


   I always get the kids a box of chocolate for Valentine's Day. Teddy shared his with the carpet, but luckily I was able to get it cleaned up.


As you can see, Teddy likes chocolate.

We had a paint night.





Teddy loves hiding, especially under Daniel's pillow.
Daniel threw me a Valentine's dance.




Making that backdrop was a pain, but it came out so good. We only had one other couple show up, but we had a blast. Henry had fun at the library building with Lego.


Emily's home.




Charles's contraption rotated and was so fun. I made a throne room, but a little girl liked it so I gave it to her to build with. It was a fun afternoon. I love the library!







No comments:

Post a Comment

April Shenanigans

 Teddy keeps life interesting. He loves posing and asks for his picture all the time.   Lizzy decorated a cake at Young Womens. Meanwhile, I...