Thursday, December 2, 2021

Exploring

 We took some time to explore a bit. First, we tried out Bake My Day, a cafe downtown.  We tried their baked goods, they were fine, but not something I would go back for. That's the problem with making baked goods at home you get really judgmental about store-bought things. Oh well, the kids liked them okay. Which is good praise actually, at some bakeries we've tried they wouldn't even eat the item after the first bite. I guess I have spoiled them. 

Then we rode down a different road to Rossevelt. It was so pretty!


They had to check out how it looked upsidedown.









No comments:

Post a Comment

April Shenanigans

 Teddy keeps life interesting. He loves posing and asks for his picture all the time.   Lizzy decorated a cake at Young Womens. Meanwhile, I...