Thursday, September 26, 2013

Photo Dump

So I have been way negligent on keeping up the blog. Ack! So "Let me explain. (Beat) Nothere is too much. Let me sum up." Bonus points if you get the reference!  While we were on our way home, Devon joined the crawlers club and quickly advanced to cruiser. As of last week he is officially a free stander and I await his debut as a walker any minute now. 
From Aug
From Aug
Lizzy was stricken with a urinary tract infection which left her bed bound with a fever for 3 days.It was scary and exhausting for all of us. At the Doctors she was asked to give a urine sample. The collection "hat" scared her to death. She wouldn't go. For hours she wouldn't go I finally took it home to bring in a sample thinking that she would be more comfortable at home. She was just so scared that she wouldn't even try.  I felt pretty helpless pleading with my 5 year old to pee.  Finally she said that she had to go. It had been 6 hours. She yelled from the bathroom, "I did it!" I was so relieved, as I am sure she was as well! Then she said to me, "You know how I did it? I said a prayer and Jesus told me to take a big breath and it would be all right and it was!" I am so grateful to Heavenly Father for loving his little girl and helping her do something hard. She was so happy.
  After that, the next big thing is School! Lizzy is officially a elementary student. Where has the time gone? Her teacher has only been teaching 2 years and she is from this area and just the sweetest little thing. Lizzy really enjoys going. The first day we were so excited getting ready for the bus. She has a classmate who is at the same stop so she has an instant friend. Her bus driver is new too so that is fun. When the bus came Charles was right behind Lizzy on the bus, I had to grab him and he just cried and cried that he couldn't go to  school. Here everyone thought that I was the one who would beak down! I love having the quiet time. The boys are so easy now.
From School
You can just see Charles scrambling aboard. He wouldn't be consoled until I gave him a pickle, then he was fine. Now he is an old pro. He talks to the kids while we wait for the bus to come and he grabs my hand to go home as soon as they get on the bus. It's working out. We have only had 2 near death experiences in the 2nd week when Charles ran immediately across the road and cars had to stop for him, but other then that I think were are doing fine. Before:
From School
After:
From School

   That's life I guess. Pickles make everything better. So  we went to the zoo, the fair both here and in Kitsap and OMSI again, where we saw a crazy boat on the river:

From Aug
 We celebrated Charlies Birthday with exploding candles and had ourselves a grand old time. Stay tuned for more action! Same bat time same bat channel...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope in Tragedy

                 I feel I would be remiss to not mention the events that surrounded the Chiefs. For the last month, the whole area has been ...