Thursday, September 26, 2013

Con-ical

We went Convention Crazy this month. On Labor day we attended Kumoricon really to see the Tip toe Through the Tardis panel. It was not at all what I expected. Mostly they just called up all the cosplayers to share. Don't get me wrong 3/4 of the reason I wanted to go was for the cosplayers, but I was hoping for a more whovian event. Alas. I think the origional song that was preformed was the best part. Then we strolled the park and took pics. I met Miss. Frizzle
From KamoriCon
and Suki from Avatar the last air bender.
From KamoriCon
That was fun.
Here's the link to my other pictures.  Then we went to our first Comic-con Rose City Comic Con. It was so fun. We took the kids and they had a blast identifying the cosplayers. The kids section was LAME, but the thai bowls were excellent. We had a great time and I took lots of pictures. My favorite was the cosplayers from the movie 9:
From Rose City Comic-con
And this super cute couple
From Rose City Comic-con
And here's the link for the rest of my rccc pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter

 I found a Baptist church that hosted an egg hunt. We went and it was so much more, they had games and they fed us lunch. It was nice.  Lizz...