Monday, February 4, 2013

Growing Pains

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, which I know is the cardinal sin for bloggers everywhere, I'll try to do better Honest! So in the spirit of penitence I humbly show you so much cuteness you will forget my little indiscretion. Behold! Bask in the cuteness of my little Devon rolling and Charles being grumpy:

From 2013-01-13 Devon
Here's a better one of Devon rolling:

From 2013-01-13 Devon

 Now for some stats! At 3 weeks he weighed 9lbs 8oz and was 21.5 in long. He is a strong little guy. He has been rolling from his second week and hasn't stopped! He is sleeping much better and is quite patient with us.  He witnessed the only snow we got last year. On the last day of the year... Lizzy and Charles had fun playing in it!
From 2013-01-13 Devon
And just for fun, here's some randomness:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter

 I found a Baptist church that hosted an egg hunt. We went and it was so much more, they had games and they fed us lunch. It was nice.  Lizz...