Sunday, December 23, 2012

New Mom Syndrome

It's amazing what changes when you have a baby. Suddenly my 2 year old looks all grown up and just last month he was my baby. In the hospital when Devon cried while I was eating lunch I had to stop myself from offering my food to him. No, he can't eat that yet. Strange little things like that remind me how fast the time goes and how quickly I forget the little moments of Motherhood. Some times I really feel like I am learning it all over again. Maybe I am. I don't feel as if I stopped being a Mom, but that I'm a little rusty when it comes to this newborn thing. Hopefully my memories will catch up quick before I make a serious blunder.
 As I look back on my time as a brand new Mom I just remember being tired all the time. Then I had my second child and I couldn't imagine what I was complaining about with only one child to look after. Now I know why I am tired all the time. I have three to look after and lack of sleep aside, I wouldn't trade it for anything.
From 2012-12-16 family pics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope in Tragedy

                 I feel I would be remiss to not mention the events that surrounded the Chiefs. For the last month, the whole area has been ...