Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Making Wands

To get away from the winter doldrums I suggested that we make wands. I kept seeing this post in Pintrest about making wands out of glue and paper. See here. I was intrigued to say the least. Daniel was game and so we set out to make wands with the girls. Since we were limited with glue I suggested that we try filling them with melted crayons. They worked great and were much cheaper.  Here's Daniel filling the wands:
From 2011-12-28 Wand Making
It was a fun all day process. Here are some finished wands:
From 2011-12-30 Wands

2 comments:

  1. That's neat! What a fun project. I have to admit, I don't think my kids know who Harry Potter is. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, mine don't really know either, Lizzy says Boppity bo when she uses hers.

    ReplyDelete

Easter

 I found a Baptist church that hosted an egg hunt. We went and it was so much more, they had games and they fed us lunch. It was nice.  Lizz...