Saturday, January 14, 2012

Looking Back

Since this is a new year I wanted to take a look back at the past year. I have so many fond memories of 2011. I met wonderful people and had many grand adventures. We moved back home to Washington and I met many wonderful people here as well. Some thing that I will miss about living in Missouri are:
Seeing the Mississippi river, it is such a celebrated river and truly lives up to it's fame.
Going to the St. Louis Zoo with all my friends.
The Magic House and the City Museum.
Being closer to the Bartholomews.
My fabulous Ward family.
Climbing on the tank in the park.
Going to Nauvoo.
Adventuring around Eastern USA
Play dates and LINK
Frozen Custard!

So many fun things and wonderful people to share them with. Now we are looking forward to the new year and all of it's possibilities. Daniel accepted a job working at the Clark County Power plant in Vancouver, Wa. He will start work on the 30th. We went down to look at houses and made an offer on one we like. The home owner accepted our offer and we hope to move in by March! I am so excited! There is so much to do in Vancouver and Portland that I'm sure I will be busy for some time. Check out their web page Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope in Tragedy

                 I feel I would be remiss to not mention the events that surrounded the Chiefs. For the last month, the whole area has been ...