![]() |
| 2010-06-14 2nd birthday |
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Shout Hooray!
Lizzy turned the magic 2 on the 13th. We had a wonderful time decorating the house. Lizzy blew out the candles before we started singing, so we did it again. She let us sing to her the second time and then blew out the candles. She loved the frosting. She also loved the Winne the pooh card we got her. I love her face in the video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pain in the Head
A week ago, I got news of my Dad falling and getting stitches in his head. I joked that he was following in Devon's footsteps, bu...
-
We got to go to the zoo last week with some friends, it was hot, but lots of fun. Lizzy had great fun watching the Hippos check out this vid...
-
On Tuesday, I took Teddy and the girls to Burr Oak to play. It was a bit too cold to walk the trails but the center is quite fun. Ted...
-
About every quarter, we get a free trip to the Zoo. We had the time, so away we went! Also, Teddy learned how to make wishes! Teddy di...

No comments:
Post a Comment