Friday, February 12, 2010
Shen Yen
Daniel was so sweet, he took me out to see Shen Yen a Chinese dance company based out of New York. Some time ago we saw a promotional video in Global Food's and thought it looked neat. unbeknownst to me, Daniel got tickets for yesterday's performance. We got all dressed up and Lizzy really wanted to go with us, but she did great for the babysitter. The performance itself was a bit disappointing, there was a lot of propaganda about communist China in it. The traditional dances were fun and the costumes were amazing. I think the BYU dancers have them beat hands down, but it was a fun evening. Happy Valentines Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pain in the Head
A week ago, I got news of my Dad falling and getting stitches in his head. I joked that he was following in Devon's footsteps, bu...
-
We got to go to the zoo last week with some friends, it was hot, but lots of fun. Lizzy had great fun watching the Hippos check out this vid...
-
On Tuesday, I took Teddy and the girls to Burr Oak to play. It was a bit too cold to walk the trails but the center is quite fun. Ted...
-
About every quarter, we get a free trip to the Zoo. We had the time, so away we went! Also, Teddy learned how to make wishes! Teddy di...
No comments:
Post a Comment