Saturday, April 29, 2023

Spring Break

 I hadn't planned to go anywhere for spring break this year, but My Aunt's memorial was right during it so I asked the kids if they wanted to go. At first, it looked like I was just going down with Teddy,  but as the day to leave approached, Emily and Henry decided to join us. After the memorial, the adults and Teddy went out to Strap Tank for dinner. 



The food was amazing and the music was so fun! Teddy really loved dancing to it.
The strip mall where it is located is made up of storage containers and has really neat motorcycle art.



Then we went through a crazy car wash. It had a light show! 

      On Saturday listened to Papa play music and then we went to pioneer park for an Easter egg hunt. The time online said 2, but nothing was set up. we played anyway and at about 3, they had the hunt.  




  Afterward, we went to the mall for fun activities, I got to see where Theya works, (she works at Torrid) which was fun, then the kids really wanted to do the bouncy houses. It was a huge structure and I have to sign our lives away to get in, Mom and Dad didn't want to pay just to watch the kids so they went home to get dinner ready while I watched the craziness unfold. We got stamped and entered. I was putting our shoes in the appointed cubby when I turned around and Emily was gone. 

   It was a huge structure that encompassed the whole parking lot. It was super easy to lose kids. I helped several panicked parents. It's hard to get out of though so I wasn't really scared. I just kept looking for glimpses. Teddy really liked going down this huge slide and it took him a long time to crawl up it, but the people behind him were patient for the most part. 
   I finally coaxed them out with the promise of slushies. It was good timing too since they closed that part down right after we got ours. They ended up giving us an extra one because they thought Teddy hadn't received his yet. 


   I called for a ride as soon as we found a spot to enjoy our slushies. Mom and Dad found a great parking spot. So we headed back to their house to decorate eggs and have our own hunt.













Dinner was amazing and then the Easter Bunny made a visit the next morning.







We went to church and they had a wonderful musical presentation. Then we came back to change, pack up, and hit the road! Another fast and furious trip, but it was so nice.

 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter

 I found a Baptist church that hosted an egg hunt. We went and it was so much more, they had games and they fed us lunch. It was nice.  Lizz...