Friday, February 3, 2023

January Ends

Devon made a paper mache pumpkin in class and decided to turn it into a hat.
I had to take the kids to Vancouver for their dental appointment. We picked up donuts on the way home.


   I like Adventure Dental, but I don't like the drive. It takes all day and as predicted the kids all need work done. So we will have many more trips in the coming months.

  Henry made a parking garage, each level had a car in it. I finally took Teddy to the local Mom's group. It was nice, but it goes a little long for Teddy. It's right in his naptime.
 
   I got the decorations for Christmas put away and set up for Valentine's. Teddy loves playing with the decorations. I got my Cricut to work finally and made some heart garlands to decorate the hall. It only took me 5 tries and I didn't even cry this time! Machines don't like me.



Teddy was outraged I guess. He was really trying to dust and knocked down my frame. Luckily I had my pearls to clutch!
Charles is learning about ancient Egypt and had to make his own sarcophicous for an assignment.
  The library had a slime-making day so we made some slime. Poor Teddy wasn't feeling to well and ended up throwing up. It was a messy activity.



  Henry randomly decided to play Weeping Angels on Sunday and he got really close to sending me back in time. It's so hard not to blink!
We took Lizzy up to Yacama for an asthma test. She got to sit in the glass chamber!

We won't get the results for a few weeks, but at least it's done. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Shenanigans

 Teddy keeps life interesting. He loves posing and asks for his picture all the time.   Lizzy decorated a cake at Young Womens. Meanwhile, I...