Wednesday, January 18, 2023

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

  We had planned to go to the same tree farm for our tree this year, but I found a notice on our local Facebook page advertising free trees from their property. It sounded so fun and I never pass up a good deal. We had fun traipsing around their 10 acres in search of the perfect tree. They were so sweet and even gave us hot chocolate.










We decorated cookies for caroling.



  The tree had a few branches that poked over into the stairwell, Daniel asked me what I wanted to do with them and I said leave it. I love the feeling of walking through a forest. You didn't really have to duck much when going downstairs so it was a fun touch. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

April Shenanigans

 Teddy keeps life interesting. He loves posing and asks for his picture all the time.   Lizzy decorated a cake at Young Womens. Meanwhile, I...