Friday, October 21, 2022

July is Full of Surprises

 I received my FOE games craft exchange. She made me custom Meeples containers. Meeples are the figures you use to represent your player in a game. 


Charles had a friend from school moving away so we had a playdate at McDonalds.








   It had been so hot, I was watering the garden at 5 am and the bees were already bearding out! I tried my hand at garlic preservation. Usually, Daniel does it, but he was in Belgium for Butler school so I had to figure it out with the internet's help.

I made a new bonnet for my LARP


Lizzy going off to FSY


Coming home to find the door ripped off our garbage shed. There was trash all down the backyard.

 Devon loves his wild hair!
We got these tiny Mexican squashes from the farmer's market and tried them stuffed. I loved them, but the kids wouldn't try them.

I got to drive the youth to the temple. It was a nice trip.









   It was the first time for one of the boys, so I helped him as much as I could, I had Charles and one of the Bishopric help him in the dressing room. The poor thing had no idea how anything was done. Later we all had lunch at The Olive Garden, and it was clear he had never been to a restaurant like that before. We showed him how the forks were used and helped him order. He had a good time, but I felt bad that this was all in front of his peers. I talked to his aunt about it and she said that their family is very sheltered. I'm glad I was there to help.

Emily busted her lip. Never a dull moment!


No comments:

Post a Comment

April Shenanigans

 Teddy keeps life interesting. He loves posing and asks for his picture all the time.   Lizzy decorated a cake at Young Womens. Meanwhile, I...