Sunday, August 21, 2022

Birthdays!

Theadore turned one on the 20th and Daniel's 40th birthday was on the 22nd. Two very big birthdays! 

Teddy taste-tested the frosting for me. I think it was a hit!










He is so helpful, he says "thank you" and "Uh oh."  We really love his personality. Daniel had renamed his shrieks as Rhino shrieks.  Al la Super Rhino.


Daniel's birthday was more subdued. 



   We also had a chance to pull out the lights Dad gave me and DJ for a youth dance. The stake put our ward in charge of the activity, they were planning a hike, but it was not accessible for everyone so they changed it to a dance. I offerd our services. It was so fun getting the playlist together, Lizzy helped a ton. We set up in our tiny cultural hall. Lizzy took some pics during the dance. Everyone seemed to have a good time. I hope to attend next time!













 

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Shenanigans

 Teddy keeps life interesting. He loves posing and asks for his picture all the time.   Lizzy decorated a cake at Young Womens. Meanwhile, I...