Friday, June 24, 2022

Playing Through

 The rest of February went like this...


My second LARP was amazing.
 I was a single mother whose eldest son was estranged. My character also hosted some of the event so I had Lizzy draw up the garden spots where the characters could gather. The sphinxes were a particular favorite.



I tried my hand at painting for a FOE craft exchange. I also made a paper bag book that showed off Goldendale. 
Lizzy keeps busy with FFA.

Making frendship bracelets.



 



      Charles had his eyes examined and now had bifocals! He just needs a little help and the Dr is hopeful he will only need them for a year and his eyes will compensate.
We took advantage of President's day to have a playdate, but it snowed so we left pretty quickly.





Mt. Adams looking gorgeous. We get a good view on the way to the Dalles.



No comments:

Post a Comment

April Shenanigans

 Teddy keeps life interesting. He loves posing and asks for his picture all the time.   Lizzy decorated a cake at Young Womens. Meanwhile, I...