We have about 40 wild turkeys that roost in our backyard. It is so fun to watch them. We knew they had probably had some babies, but we had never seen any until one Sunday when they paraded past our window in force!
Tuesday, November 16, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Birthday Henry!
I had been asking Henry what he wanted to do for his birthday for a few weeks. He finally decided on snakes for the theme. I wasn't...
-
We got to go to the zoo last week with some friends, it was hot, but lots of fun. Lizzy had great fun watching the Hippos check out this vid...
-
For years, my sister and I have been planning a trip. Every time, something would come up, or the timing didn't work. So when she ...
-
Lizzy headed to State this year with 4 other qualifiers. Daniel, Teddy, Lizzy's friend Rosilee, and I went up on Friday to cheer ...


No comments:
Post a Comment