Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Ice Caves

 Prepare for the photo dump! We went to some ice caves just north of us in Troutdale. It was a nice excursion.


We did have to contend with a parade in town. Everyone was there so we had a bit of a traffic jam. I thought this church was pretty.
Preparing to go in.








    About here, everyone left me. Charles would occasionally come back to check on me, which was sweet. I, like Baymax, "am not fast."






It's hard to get good pictures in the dark with a cell phone.















The triumphant crew!







I made Daniel stop on the side of the road a few times to catch the view. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

April Shenanigans

 Teddy keeps life interesting. He loves posing and asks for his picture all the time.   Lizzy decorated a cake at Young Womens. Meanwhile, I...