Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Baby Blessing

  We planned to have Teddy blessed on the fourth of July. It was easier to get folks together then. Luckily it worked out, both sets of grandparents and my sister and fam came! I had planned for us to do a 1920s style picture last year, but the pandemic hit, so we hadn't done it. I never finished my dress, sigh, but as the kids were soon going to outgrow the costumes, we went ahead and had an impromptu photo shoot.  







I asked Daniel to look like a proud father.
Teddy tells it like it is.

We got to pull the table halfway out!



I had the kids paint rocks.





sweet kids

Getting to know Grandma and Grandpa


In addition to the blessing, we had 3 birthdays to celebrate. Jessica on the 4th, Emily and Ron on the 6th. Jess bought the cutest independence day outfit for Teddy!
                         
                                          
Emily got a fun cookbook from Grandma and Grandpa Gutierrez. She is so excited to use it.
Mom and Dad got Jess these lovely wing earrings, and we got her this shirt.

I think she likes it!

It was a lovely visit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

April Shenanigans

 Teddy keeps life interesting. He loves posing and asks for his picture all the time.   Lizzy decorated a cake at Young Womens. Meanwhile, I...