Saturday, April 17, 2021

Martins Visit

 For President's Day weekend, the Martin's braved the snow and came for a visit. We played in the snow and had fun reconnecting. We tried making snow candy, I liked it, but everyone else didn't. I guess Daniel and I are the only molasses fans in the house. It was fun to do though.









We got to use our new table and it was so nice. Daniel smoked a brisket and it was amazing! 


We had online church followed by at home sacrament.

It was valentines day too, so I got the kids some chocolates to celebrate. 





Back to the snow!



It was a fun visit and I'm glad we got to be together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Shenanigans

 Teddy keeps life interesting. He loves posing and asks for his picture all the time.   Lizzy decorated a cake at Young Womens. Meanwhile, I...