Monday, August 17, 2020

May We GO On?

 This year has been insane. I have not been keeping up as I should here on the Blog, so prepare for a download. Here the kids helped me harvest and can the beets. We had just used up our last bottle from last year so it was great timing. 

Mask night!
We spent the fourth in Bremerton. Celebrating both Jessica's and Emily's birthdays.

I got Jess the child.
Smoke bombs were a big hit.


Caught the men working. They cleaned out the gutters at Mom's house.


We went on a walk down to the water. The kids played Pokemon go. 

Collecting sonic's rings.
Pin the Tail on Tails.


We went up to Bremerton to celebrate Charly's graduation and Lizzy's birthday.
Charly made this awesome dessert!

Ready for the drive-by graduation!

Lizzy was so excited to get her pocket watch. I told all the kids that they get one when they turn 12.

Charly's favorite animal is a hippo.
Helping Uncle Rex!
Emily's drive-by graduation.
Playing on the trampoline.

Moving the antenna for the Hamm radio.

I took Henry and Emily strawberry picking.
We got some fun hanging pods for the cherry tree.


I've been making bowties. These were for Sal's boys.
Here's our gift to Daniel: The LEGO Tardis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Shenanigans

 Teddy keeps life interesting. He loves posing and asks for his picture all the time.   Lizzy decorated a cake at Young Womens. Meanwhile, I...