Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Corvid Eileen

So we have been on lockdown for a while now, I know that it's the best thing for the world, but it's brought up some interesting challenges. To break up the monotony I made a schedule for each day. It's really flexible and more of guidelines for the day's activities. The kids like knowing what to expect and it keeps me motivated too. The big thing is we do art each day. So far we've done playdough, painting, salt painting, alcohol paints, and interpretive dance. I have really liked what they have come up with. I'm not sure if I really have enough projects for the duration.



 We did shadow art on the tramp. Lizzy made a koi fish too.








I like how creative they are. It's definitely a bright spot in our day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Shenanigans

 Teddy keeps life interesting. He loves posing and asks for his picture all the time.   Lizzy decorated a cake at Young Womens. Meanwhile, I...