Friday, June 14, 2019

March Madness

The kids have been having fun at school. Charles got to go on a field trip 


 Then Lizzy had her performance in the orchestra.

   Then Daniel and I got all dressed up and went to the Valentine dance that had been postponed due to weather in Feb. It's a 1940s era dance with a live band and dinner. We really had fun. I hope we can do it next year. I may convince Daniel to were his whites! This was the only decent pic I got. I had asked a lady sharing our table to take our picture for us and she warned me that she was rubbish at it. She was true to her word! I'm not sure she could work a phone. So after we thanked her and sent her on her way Daniel snapped this shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

April Shenanigans

 Teddy keeps life interesting. He loves posing and asks for his picture all the time.   Lizzy decorated a cake at Young Womens. Meanwhile, I...