Thursday, April 25, 2019

This And That

My Children are most amusing, I present for you: Batty Bartholomews, a compilation.
First, we will start with Charles and his guitar playing while eating muffin skills. Behold!

Lizzy insisted she needed a new cape, she was running around in the boy's capes that were decidedly too small for her. I pulled this old curtain out of my stash and went to work.


Devon lost another tooth.


Henry loves to fall down the back of the bed and then cry for help, only to do it again as soon as he is rescued.


Aint no party like a Bartholomew party...






In Feb. we finally got some snow.




Charles' first cub scout flag and award ceremony and I got pinned!


Henry loves to help me cook.


Luckily he can put out fires too!



Trying to take a nap is hard here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

April Shenanigans

 Teddy keeps life interesting. He loves posing and asks for his picture all the time.   Lizzy decorated a cake at Young Womens. Meanwhile, I...