Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Aint No Christmas Like A Bartholomew Christmas!

  Sunday was Christmas Eve. We went to church at a new building. I think we made up a third of the audience. It was nice, then we had family pictures. I have wanted a picture of Daniel's family to put on our wall for some time. There was an old one of them all in jeans, but I couldn't get a copy. I have a picture of my family on the wall so I wanted a companion one to round it out. So at last we were all together and could get a picture! Yay! A Huge Thank you to Tony and Susan for making this possible!

 All the Grand kids!
The Blacks prepared a Christmas pinata. Clinton and Daniel heckled the crowd a la Statler and Waldorf.
 Statler and Waldorf.jpg


The second present extravaganza was brought to us by Clinton and Janet. They had 4 stations each kid went to to get a present. It was so fun.






   Then we had a reenactment of the first Christmas. Henry was Jesus, Lizzy and Charles were Angels and Devon was a wise man. Emily did whatever she wanted. 




 Our Bleating Sheep







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope in Tragedy

                 I feel I would be remiss to not mention the events that surrounded the Chiefs. For the last month, the whole area has been ...