Monday, December 5, 2016
Thankful For Sushi!
We have had this tradition for a few years now, we make sushi on Thanksgiving. It's the precursor to the main meal. Rex has mastered the art of the sushi roll! Everyone helped. I bought way too much seafood. It was delicious. Our main Turkey was the best I have ever made. I brined it for 2 days (while we were off getting soaked, I figured it could be as well) and then drained it and patted it dry. Next I used a new method in Better Homes and Garden. I put a compound butter under the skin and then cooked it on a high heat for 2 hours. It was so moist and delicious! Afterwards we all went to bed. We started the next day off with pie for breakfast! I feel another tradition in the making....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pain in the Head
A week ago, I got news of my Dad falling and getting stitches in his head. I joked that he was following in Devon's footsteps, bu...
-
We got to go to the zoo last week with some friends, it was hot, but lots of fun. Lizzy had great fun watching the Hippos check out this vid...
-
On Tuesday, I took Teddy and the girls to Burr Oak to play. It was a bit too cold to walk the trails but the center is quite fun. Ted...
-
About every quarter, we get a free trip to the Zoo. We had the time, so away we went! Also, Teddy learned how to make wishes! Teddy di...









No comments:
Post a Comment