Happy Halloween!
Tuesday, October 27, 2015
Pumpkin Carving
We came home from Pomeroy armed with four pumpkins. Emily was given one free because it was her first visit to the farm. As part of our family home evening yesterday, we carved them up. The kids drew the faces and Daniel and I helped them carve them. It was messy fun.

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pain in the Head
A week ago, I got news of my Dad falling and getting stitches in his head. I joked that he was following in Devon's footsteps, bu...
-
A week ago, I got news of my Dad falling and getting stitches in his head. I joked that he was following in Devon's footsteps, bu...
-
We got to go to the zoo last week with some friends, it was hot, but lots of fun. Lizzy had great fun watching the Hippos check out this vid...
-
On Tuesday, I took Teddy and the girls to Burr Oak to play. It was a bit too cold to walk the trails but the center is quite fun. Ted...
No comments:
Post a Comment