Happy Halloween!
Tuesday, October 27, 2015
Pumpkin Carving
We came home from Pomeroy armed with four pumpkins. Emily was given one free because it was her first visit to the farm. As part of our family home evening yesterday, we carved them up. The kids drew the faces and Daniel and I helped them carve them. It was messy fun.

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Back to School
Back to School Time! Teddy is in a transitional kindergarten; his class has only 6 students. I caught this cute picture of Henry showi...
-
We got to go to the zoo last week with some friends, it was hot, but lots of fun. Lizzy had great fun watching the Hippos check out this vid...
-
For years, my sister and I have been planning a trip. Every time, something would come up, or the timing didn't work. So when she ...
-
Lizzy headed to State this year with 4 other qualifiers. Daniel, Teddy, Lizzy's friend Rosilee, and I went up on Friday to cheer ...
No comments:
Post a Comment