Monday, October 19, 2015

Mourning a Friend

  I lost a great friend this week. My emotions have been so raw lately that I have not been able to express my feelings. I have known Michelle for the past fifteen years and just visited with her at a friend’s baby shower last month. She is an amazing person who’s smile brightened the whole room. She was always ready with a quick laugh, hug or kind word. I think that is the most beautiful thing about Michelle, she always thought the best of everyone. I never heard an unkind word from her.
 A talented musician and photographer, she made people happy just to be around her. She had her share of trials and endured the loss of her first husband with grace and faith. Her faith in eternal families never faltered. There are many lovely tributes to this great person, here is her obituary There is also a gofundme set up for her family. I will miss her more than I can say. Till we meet again my friend, Thank you for the memories.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope in Tragedy

                 I feel I would be remiss to not mention the events that surrounded the Chiefs. For the last month, the whole area has been ...