Thursday, October 16, 2014

Where has the Summer Gone?

Here we are in October and I haven't posted a thing in months. Agggh! This will be remedied! So on with the show...

Grandma came to visit along with Theya so we took them to the Fort. Here they are playing a ring toss game. Looking Fabulous Mom!
 

I can't get him to do this at home. Maybe I should have Daniel build one Hmm..




And had a mini cone:

We got prehistoric at Omsi.



digging up bones.



And got some new chicks.
The kids tried out Karate:

Our apple tree cracked:

Got a little wet.


Played with the cousins.



Gearing up for the forth of July parade.



And just had a blast.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope in Tragedy

                 I feel I would be remiss to not mention the events that surrounded the Chiefs. For the last month, the whole area has been ...