Monday, May 5, 2014

Saint Patrick's Day!

Did you let your green show? I love St. Paddy's Day. My Irish heritage has always been kind of a big deal for me and after Halloween, Saint's Patrick's day is my favorite holiday. So naturally I had to drag my family to a community event! Bwahhahahahaaa...Ahem. Yes, Moving on..here we are. A nice picture of Lizzy learning a new dance.

She had a blast dancing on the stage. Devon ran across it a few times. Charles had to warm up to the idea a bit (it was near nap time). They practiced their martial arts skills and planted flowers and just had a blast. Oh when we got there each child was given a real gold dollar. I was shocked. I should mention where we went, http://www.shortysgardenandhome.com/ Shorty's nursery.
 Then we went home to celebrate. I made up the table and got the corned beef going. 
The kids played:

I don't know if you can tell, but Charles is having a personal tea party. Yup, I'm cool with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter

 I found a Baptist church that hosted an egg hunt. We went and it was so much more, they had games and they fed us lunch. It was nice.  Lizz...