Friday, May 23, 2014

Cinco De Mayo

We had to celebrate, you know how I am about that. So even though May is the worst month in the year for us since Daniel has to work 70 plus hours a week, I had to celebrate! We had Tacos, or as Lizzy calls them, " the stuff where you put stuff in tortillas." and then I brought out the Big guns: 
Sorry the pictures are so bad, but it does give it a kind of old timey effect I think.

Daniel had to break it, these store bought pinatas are tough! Then the hoarding of candy began!

I'd say a good time was had by all!


Then Lizzy invited me to a Muffins for Mom event in her class. It was sweet, Lizzy took my muffin order and asked me why I hadn't brought a drink. (Most of the Moms had coffee) We sat in their chairs at their tables where they had made a place mat for us and then after eating we had  a few stations that we could go to. We made a tissue paper flower and Lizzy drew a picture of us and gave me a hand massage.  The kids sang us a song too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter

 I found a Baptist church that hosted an egg hunt. We went and it was so much more, they had games and they fed us lunch. It was nice.  Lizz...