Happy Birthday to Me!

On the 8th I turned the big 32. In honor of this great occasion we drove up to Bremerton to celebrate with Grandma, Papa and the Martins. Jessica made me a spectacular cake!
From 2012-12-09 mom's birthday
 Who's in the cake, you may ask... Why yes, yes it is Merida. A confectionery marvel. We had a wonderful dinner complete with Moo Goo Gai Pan! Yum! Then I opened my lovely gifts and we had cake.
From 2012-12-09 mom's birthday
 Then with the help of my Lovely Sister, Daniel and I went to see:
From 2012-12-09 mom's birthday
 And yes, the dragon did try to eat me. It was Spectacular! I was blown away. We loved it. The pictures are not the greatest, but you get the idea of how amazing it is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Traditions

Halfway Out Of The Dark

Grandma's 90th