Thursday, January 6, 2011
This morning...
So Lizzy came into our room this morning telling us that, "this is yucky" I look in her hand and see what looks like a partially chewed frosted mini wheat and a glob of poop. Yes indeedy, poop. She found it under her bed, I assume it rolled out of a diaper when I was changing her. Yucky is right! When I had her show me where she found it I found one more little pebble of poop. I cleaned it up and had to laugh. Now we know to stay away from poop! Hope it makes your day better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pain in the Head
A week ago, I got news of my Dad falling and getting stitches in his head. I joked that he was following in Devon's footsteps, bu...
-
We got to go to the zoo last week with some friends, it was hot, but lots of fun. Lizzy had great fun watching the Hippos check out this vid...
-
On Tuesday, I took Teddy and the girls to Burr Oak to play. It was a bit too cold to walk the trails but the center is quite fun. Ted...
-
About every quarter, we get a free trip to the Zoo. We had the time, so away we went! Also, Teddy learned how to make wishes! Teddy di...
Happy Dia de los Reyes!
ReplyDelete