Lizzy tried her hand at making cookies and then we made some rolls. Both turned out fabulous! She is the perfect little helper perched up on the counter waiting to add the next ingredient. It makes cooking much more exciting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pain in the Head
A week ago, I got news of my Dad falling and getting stitches in his head. I joked that he was following in Devon's footsteps, bu...
-
We got to go to the zoo last week with some friends, it was hot, but lots of fun. Lizzy had great fun watching the Hippos check out this vid...
-
On Tuesday, I took Teddy and the girls to Burr Oak to play. It was a bit too cold to walk the trails but the center is quite fun. Ted...
-
About every quarter, we get a free trip to the Zoo. We had the time, so away we went! Also, Teddy learned how to make wishes! Teddy di...
No comments:
Post a Comment