Monday, February 9, 2009
A Day In The Life
On Saturday we went to Home Depot and made jewelry boxes; then we went to the Naval undersea museum to celebrate Boots the Diver's 2ND birthday and learn about bells and whistles. Later Lizzy and I went to a birthday party for a friend and then to Jessica's house to have a girl's night out since Dad was taking Charly to a school dance. So much fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pain in the Head
A week ago, I got news of my Dad falling and getting stitches in his head. I joked that he was following in Devon's footsteps, bu...
-
We got to go to the zoo last week with some friends, it was hot, but lots of fun. Lizzy had great fun watching the Hippos check out this vid...
-
On Tuesday, I took Teddy and the girls to Burr Oak to play. It was a bit too cold to walk the trails but the center is quite fun. Ted...
-
Lizzy headed to State this year with 4 other qualifiers. Daniel, Teddy, Lizzy's friend Rosilee, and I went up on Friday to cheer ...
No comments:
Post a Comment