| From 2012-01-27 Shirt dress |
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Dress Re-fashion
I have pinned ton of t-shirt dresses on Pinterest, so I finally made one for Lizzy. I liked how it turned out. The shirt was a heavier knit so it was a little difficult to sew, but not too hard. It just made me want a serger even more. Alas. Anyway, here is the finished project, I made the arm holes a tad too big so I fixed that later.
Luckily Lizzy loves it. It reminds me a little of a Romulan outfit, but I like it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pain in the Head
A week ago, I got news of my Dad falling and getting stitches in his head. I joked that he was following in Devon's footsteps, bu...
-
We got to go to the zoo last week with some friends, it was hot, but lots of fun. Lizzy had great fun watching the Hippos check out this vid...
-
On Tuesday, I took Teddy and the girls to Burr Oak to play. It was a bit too cold to walk the trails but the center is quite fun. Ted...
-
Lizzy headed to State this year with 4 other qualifiers. Daniel, Teddy, Lizzy's friend Rosilee, and I went up on Friday to cheer ...
No comments:
Post a Comment