Lizzy got to play goalie this year. She likes not running as much. She even made a penalty kick goal at her last game. The coach said she better make it or she'd have to run the whole way back! It rebounded, but she got it in! Her last game is tonight in Granger so we are all going to support her. These are shots from her home games:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pain in the Head
A week ago, I got news of my Dad falling and getting stitches in his head. I joked that he was following in Devon's footsteps, bu...
-
We got to go to the zoo last week with some friends, it was hot, but lots of fun. Lizzy had great fun watching the Hippos check out this vid...
-
On Tuesday, I took Teddy and the girls to Burr Oak to play. It was a bit too cold to walk the trails but the center is quite fun. Ted...
-
About every quarter, we get a free trip to the Zoo. We had the time, so away we went! Also, Teddy learned how to make wishes! Teddy di...



































No comments:
Post a Comment