My sister invited us to celebrate Halloween at her kids school. The kids got to dress up and play carnival games and go trick or treating. It sounded fun so away we went. We arrived some time before my Sister and her entourage, but we had fun watching Lizzy play the games. She was a great shot! Most of the games you had to throw something. When Jessica showed up we all went down the trick of treat lane. Some of the teachers were hiding an used scary gloves to pass out the candy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pain in the Head
A week ago, I got news of my Dad falling and getting stitches in his head. I joked that he was following in Devon's footsteps, bu...
-
We got to go to the zoo last week with some friends, it was hot, but lots of fun. Lizzy had great fun watching the Hippos check out this vid...
-
On Tuesday, I took Teddy and the girls to Burr Oak to play. It was a bit too cold to walk the trails but the center is quite fun. Ted...
-
Lizzy headed to State this year with 4 other qualifiers. Daniel, Teddy, Lizzy's friend Rosilee, and I went up on Friday to cheer ...
No comments:
Post a Comment